After thinking about how complacent I have gotten over the past year, I got to thinking how a little "competitive game" would liven things up.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The next point.... #5

So now We start to plan...

mwah haha

Kurt just signed up for Twitter... earning us a #5 point!!

As well, I have signed up and paid for a 2 month Exploratory trades course!! Plumbing anyone? point #6

This weekend me and Kurt will take off to Mt. Finlyson and try our best to get a rubbing... it could be difficult since its raining. Point #7

Next... the BLOCKBUSTER movie!! I bet you can guess what it is... thats right AVATAR ... point #8

So by the end of next week we will have accumulated 3 more points... up to 8!!

I challenge Cam and Grandma to do better.


Easy future points will also be... reading a romance novel, Pulitzer prize novel, Oprah Novel, Childrens book, watching some of the 10 movies, hiking at goldsteam to find the # of ties, going out for breakie/dinner, going to a castle or Catholic church.... just planning ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment