After thinking about how complacent I have gotten over the past year, I got to thinking how a little "competitive game" would liven things up.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Skiing... point number 3



So... with beginning this blog I achieved a point for my team... 2 points actually if I manage to continue writing this journal of my Bucket List achievements. Today (the last day of the year 2009) I achieved point number 3... SKIING. That's right!! for the first time in almost twenty years I hit the slope with my boy Kurt... It was foggy, windy and the snow was like ice pellets coming at you from all directions, but we put in a good morning at the slopes.

Later on, I went over to my sisters house (Tam and Jamie) and he had just given her flowers for no reason whatsoever..... hmmmm..... I say there was a hidden agenda somewhere in there!!

That's it for now... its New Years eve and I feel like its time for BED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment